STRETCH & UNWIND FOAM ROLLER - LARGE
$49.95 AUDor 4 payments of $12.48 AUD with
Here at SWIISH we want you to be happy
and to love your purchase.
We ask you choose carefully and read our policy below.
Ensure items are returned with their original tags attached and in original packaging.
The item(s) must not be worn, altered or washed and must be in original condition ie. no stains, markings, pulls or snags and must have all original tags attached, and be in original packaging. (Any item that has been worn, washed, damaged or altered will not be returnable).
Please note that we cannot refund the cost of shipping.
Please note that all sale items are non refundable.
Fashion items on sale are eligible for a store credit note, if returned within the allocated time frame and have not been worn, altered or washed and must be in their original condition.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on accessories, beauty, homewares or health products. Goods may only be refunded where they are faulty.
HOW TO CREATE A RETURN:
Request a Return Authorisation Number within 7 days of receiving your parcel
PLEASE CREATE YOUR RETURNS AUTHORISATION REQUEST HERE:
Once you have submitted your returns request an email with further instructions will be emailed to you.
If you experience sore, tight muscles from sitting at your desk all day or a training session at the gym, then this is your new bestie. Foam rolling has all the benefits of a regular massage without the hefty price tag.
Foam Rollers are a self massage tool which help to release muscle tightness or trigger points (knots). By applying pressure to specific points on your body you are able to aid in the recovery of muscles and assist in returning them to normal function.
As well as reducing tension and pain, foam rolling can offer your body a number of amazing benefits, such as:
- Increased blood flow, which improves the delivery of oxygen during your workout.
- It helps to stretch your body and muscles so you can get an increased range of motion.
- Foam rolling decreases recovery time of workouts and injuries. If you’re foam rolling regularly, it’s less likely that you’re going to get injured because you’re letting your muscles recover after each workout.
- Increased circulation can also help with removal of toxins, which can help to reduce cellulite.
- You can get the benefits of a sports massage without the price! No longer will you have to pay a massage therapist each time your body is aching from working out. Put your wallet away and save those pennies!
- Reduced inflammation and joint stress.
For more on foam rolling (including a how-to), check out this post:
Small: Length 31cm Diam 15.5cm
Large: Length 47cm Diam 15.5cm